ENYLDA Scott Vasquezi Memorial Scholarship
To award up to three $1,000 merit scholarships for post-secondary education to dedicated employees and future industry leaders while fostering an awareness and interest in the building material industry.
1. Must be an employee, or dependent of an employee, who works for a member of The Eastern New York Lumber Dealers Association (ENYLDA); or
2. Must be an employee, or dependent of an employee, who works for a sponsoring member of the ENYLDA within the territory.
3. Must have maintained a minimum grade point average of 2.5 – 4.0 in high school and college.
4. Must have an interest in attending a post-secondary college or technical school.
5. If currently employed, you must attach a letter of recommendation from your employer.
The ENYLDA Scholarship Committee will review all applications. Final selection will be made by the ENYLDA Board of Directors. The scholarship recipient will be named in the fall.
Congratulations to the 2019 Scott Vasquezi Scholarship Recipients
Sponsored by Bellevue Builders Supply
Attending Hartwick College
Sponsored by Curtis Lumber
Attending SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry