2020 NHRLA Scholarship Application
The New Hampshire Retail Lumber Association is pleased to announce the
15th Annual NHRLA & Ron Schuler Sr. Family Scholarships
- To award up to nine (9) merit scholarships for post-secondary education to the families of dedicated employees of NHRLA members and participating associate members.
- To cultivate future leaders and dedicated employees for the building material industry.
- To award Ron Schuler Sr. Family Scholarship
- NHRLA merit scholarship, Applicants must be an employee or a family member (child, step-child, grandchild, adopted child or spouse) of an employee, who works for a company that is a retail member or associate member in good standing of an NHRLA.
- NHRLA is offering up to nine (9) $1,000 merit scholarships, NHRLA will consider awards in each of the following categories:
- Graduating high school senior attending college in the Fall of 2020
- Matriculating college student entering sophomore, junior or senior year in the Fall of 2020.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- In the event that there are no qualifying entries for a participating category, NHRLA reserves the right to award multiple scholarships in one or more of the remaining categories for which there are additional qualified applicants.
- The Ron Schuler Sr. scholarship is a need based scholarship for $1,000.Applicants must be an employee or a family member (child, step-child, grandchild, adopted child or spouse) of an employee, who works for a company that is a retail member or associate member in good standing of an NHRLA.
The NHRLA scholarship committee will review all applications and select final awardees.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
Scholarship award winners will be notified by June 30, 2020
The New Hampshire Retail Lumber Association (NHRLA) is pleased to announce its 2019 $1,500 Scholarship Recipients:
Victoria Burroughs, LaValley's Building Supply
Chelsey Caron, Caron Building Supply
Eleanor Eaton, Middleton Lumber
Elizabeth Eaton, Middleton Lumber
Jessica Walsh, Holden Humphrey
Amanda Wells, East Coast Lumber
The NHRLA is also pleased to partner once again with the Schuler Family to help award the 2019 $1,000 Ron Schuler Sr. Family Scholarship to:
Derek Goulet, Moynihan Lumber Plaistow
Congratulations to all our recipients and thank you to all our applicants!