The New Hampshire Retail Lumber Associationis pleased to announce the
14th Annual NHRLA & Ron Schuler Sr. Family Scholarships
2018 NHRLA Scholarship Application
- To award up to six (6) merit scholarships for post-secondary education to the families of dedicated employees of NHRLDA members and participating associate members.
- To cultivate future leaders and dedicated employees for the building material industry.
- To award Ron Schuler Sr. Family Scholarship
- NHRLA merit scholarship, Applicants must be an employee or a family member (child, step-child, grandchild, adopted child or spouse) of an employee, who works for a company that is a retail member or associate member in good standing of an NHRLA.
- NHRLA is offering up to six (6) $1,500 merit scholarships, NHRLA will consider awards in each of the following categories:
- Graduating high school senior attending college in the fall of 2018
- Matriculating college student entering sophomore, junior or senior year in the fall of 2018.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- In the event that there are no qualifying entries for a participating category, NHRLA reserves the right to award multiple scholarships in one or more of the remaining categories for which there are additional qualified applicants.
- The Ron Schuler Sr. scholarship is a need based scholarship for $1,000.Applicants must be an employee or a family member (child, step-child, grandchild, adopted child or spouse) of an employee, who works for a company that is a retail member or associate member in good standing of an NHRLA.
The NHRLA scholarship committee will review all applications and select final awardees.
Scholarship award winners will be notified by June, 30th 2018
The New Hampshire Retail Lumber Association 2017 Scholarship Recipients:
Chelsey R. Caron (Caron Building Center) - Berlin, NH
Katherine Mercer (Ricci Lumber) - Eliot, ME
Christopher M. Neilson (Middleton Building Supply) - York, ME
Audrey E. Bradley (BlueLinx) - Stratham, NH
James W. O'Connor (Andersem Windows) - Madison, CT
Shannon M. Bradley (BlueLinx) - Stratham, NH
2017 Ron Schuler Sr. Family Scholarship Recipient:
Jordan Lewis (Huttig Building Products) - Goffstown, NH
Congratulations to all our recipients and thank you to all our applicants!