2019 NHRLA Scholarship Application
The New Hampshire Retail Lumber Association is pleased to announce the
15th Annual NHRLA & Ron Schuler Sr. Family Scholarships
- To award up to six (6) merit scholarships for post-secondary education to the families of dedicated employees of NHRLA members and participating associate members.
- To cultivate future leaders and dedicated employees for the building material industry.
- To award Ron Schuler Sr. Family Scholarship
- NHRLA merit scholarship, Applicants must be an employee or a family member (child, step-child, grandchild, adopted child or spouse) of an employee, who works for a company that is a retail member or associate member in good standing of an NHRLA.
- NHRLA is offering up to six (6) $1,500 merit scholarships, NHRLA will consider awards in each of the following categories:
- Graduating high school senior attending college in the fall of 2019
- Matriculating college student entering sophomore, junior or senior year in the fall of 2019.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- In the event that there are no qualifying entries for a participating category, NHRLA reserves the right to award multiple scholarships in one or more of the remaining categories for which there are additional qualified applicants.
- The Ron Schuler Sr. scholarship is a need based scholarship for $1,000.Applicants must be an employee or a family member (child, step-child, grandchild, adopted child or spouse) of an employee, who works for a company that is a retail member or associate member in good standing of an NHRLA.
The NHRLA scholarship committee will review all applications and select final awardees.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Scholarship award winners will be notified by June, 30th 2019
The New Hampshire Retail Lumber Association (NHRLA) is pleased to announce its 2018 $1,500 Scholarship Recipients:
Elizabeth Eaton, Middleton Lumber
Elanor Eaton, Middleton Lumber
Derek Goulet, Moynihan Lumber Plaistow
Amanda Lemire, NRF Distributors
Jessica Walsh, Holden Humphrey
Caitlin Yeaton, A&B Lumber
The NHRLA is also pleased to partner once again with the Schuler Family to help award the 2018 $1,000 Ron Schuler Sr. Family Scholarship to:
Cailyn Collins, Moynihan Lumber Plaistow
Congratulations to all our recipients and thank you to all our applicants!